Friday 20 November 2009

Thanks...I think

One of the more interesting rejection letters I've received:

Hello ladies

just wanted to drop you a line saying you were unsuitable for this role, the main reason being that she is a white trash, council estate skank, who gave birth to a famous actors love child (daren't say who yet :-))

So basically you were either too damned HOT or young to pull it off!! however the massive response has given me an insight as to what quality there is out there so I will be writing new characters and will let you know what we need when we need it.

All the best
___________

I thought about writing back, but decided against it. It became apparent that I wasn't alone in my distaste when I received a second email:

I was surprised to hear from your replies, which by the way did not have one "knob" or "tosser" word in them :-)that it was rare to get a reply! bit rude if you ask me!

When I invented ________ whilst sipping on several pints of cool refreshing Stella Artois, I think that the lady I found out of the 1,600 that applied was secretly hidding in my sub- concious!!<<

Anyway this is what I was looking for (a link to the showreel of the chosen actress)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home