Wednesday 18 November 2009

...Which I won't go into here...

You're going to be seeing a lot of this person. They like to big themselves up quite a bit. If you can decipher what they're saying, enjoy.

This particular gem came from an acting forum which this person frequents. Someone had started a debate about the differences between the US and the UK in regard to the industry.

"Yeah ..my tuppence worth .. I trained ove there..s'where I consider my serious training to have started ( I went to Webber D Summer school b4 that-- with merit no less!!) -- I took to it like I ws home at last... and it's bin that way on film n stage ever since (& before) ... I did 'student films' over there.. but there there is a vast difference ..you are working with some of next years genuine Big time talent (New York Film School etc etc) ..where good actors are REALLY valued respected etc etc.. not like here ... I then went to LA and chcked out the scne there - even had an apartment ...with fleas !! I did some small parts in bigish movies there (at the time ) ... but it semed vast to me .... I made some decisions early on .. which i won't go into here..suffice to say i decided to come back here and go back with SOMETHING..which looks like some 10-15 yrs later looks like it may just be working out .... again it is chioces and who you are .. I mean really who you think you are and what you want... it's worth thinking about .. but I love LA ..I love NYC and have great memories of both ..and recently on Hollywood scale (and talent) productions... in Indonesia !!! Guys it's gonna be the place believe me ..... where the culture and acting differences are amazing ..my friend Donny who stars in the movie taught himself English BY WATCHING AMERICAN FILMS!!!! He's gonna go places !! -- it's been quite a ride but every ride has a price at the gate.. never forget!!!"

This is quite tame, lots of name dropping from this one to come...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home